- To serve as a meeting point for all Terrestrial Radio, Television, DTH, DTT and MMDS broadcasters.
- To encourage content and technology innovation
- To advance the interest of our members in local, state, national, International, industry and public affairs.
- To serve as an advisory body to the Federal and State Governments on broadcasting matters.
- To encourage and sustain greater co-operation and collaboration among the broadcasting organizations, and other industry players.
- To improve the quality and profitability of broadcasting
- To seek and utilize available resources for manpower development, research and set training standards.
- To set, regulate and monitor professional standards and ethics of its members.
- To encourage members to serve their communities.